Our Insurance Policy
We believe it is essential that our analysis and research is customised to each client. The detail can be extremely important when it comes to insurance cover and this is why we conduct a detailed process.
We value accurate amounts of cover, so you are not over insured. We research a range of providers to ensure you receive a competitive market rate.
We value optimising the structure of your insurance to ensure you achieve your financial objectives in the short and long term.
We believe the less wealth you have the more important it is to have protection as any financial burden placed on you and your family by accident or illness can be devastating.
The premium structure of your cover can also make significant differences to your wealth over time. For this reason, we believe in optimising a combination of stepped and level premiums to suit your situation.
- Educate you about your options, explaining risks and probabilities
- Investigate your personal health and employment circumstances
- Evaluate your personal risks and insurance preferences
- Calculate your insurance strategy
- Research a panel of insurers to find a cost effective solution
- Make a recommendation for cover with a specific insurer
- Manage the implementation of your insurance recommendation
- Monitor your cover in accordance with your life changes and modify policies when necessary
Partners In Planning are privately owned, not tied to any financial institution, do not accept investment or superannuation commissions, and always put your interests first.
See you soon! 1300 880 100
We have office in Cheltenham /Mornington/Brunswick and Geelong
Any advice in this publication is of a general nature only and has not been tailored to your personal circumstances. Accordingly, reliance should not be placed on the information contained in this publication as the basis for making any financial investment, insurance or other decision. Please seek personal advice prior to acting on this information.